- Nowadays, listening to music on the go is something that most people take for granted.
- For decades, people have been listening with headphones that “get the job done” but don’t necessarily excel at anything specific.
- Today, wireless headphones are commonplace, but truly wire-free headphones are starting to become the norm.
- Ever since Apple’s AirPods, manufacturers have been slimming down their designs and upgrading with a more minimalist approach.
- Take the new SoundPEATS Q45 TrueShift for example. Their design is minimal, tangle (wire) free, and quite convenient in many different aspects.
- When we first removed them from the charging case, they began to blink continuously, indicating that they were looking to pair.
- As far as headphones go, sound quality is likely the one thing you’ll need to be impressed with the most.
- Charging these earbuds is a piece of cake, thanks to the case, and the actual battery life capabilities are quite impressive.
- We’ve gone a solid 4 hours between charges until we noticed that they needed to be placed back in their charging cradle.