- The SoundPeats True Free true wireless headphones look decent, but they’re a little boring overall.
- Both the earbuds and the charging case feature an all-black color-scheme, with the SoundPeats logo featuring on each piece.
- They’re not as small as some true wireless headphones we’ve seen, but they’re still pretty small.
- On each earbud, you’ll find a button, with the buttons being used to control playback, volume, and so on.
- The charging case charges through a Micro USB cable.
- The headphones generally look good, but they’re a little boring — and there are a few quirks to consider.
- Because of the fact that the headphones are relatively small and light, we actually found that they were pretty comfortable during use.