(1) 12/24 hour system, power display
(2) Date: week display, weather forecast
(3) Fitness: steps, distance, calories
(4) Sleep: automatic sleep monitoring
(5) Heart rate detection: static heart rate measurement, real-time exercise heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring
(6) Multiple sports modes: running, cycling, skipping rope, swimming, badminton, table tennis, tennis, mountaineering, hiking, basketball, football, dancing, spinning, yoga, sit–ups, treadmill, open/close jumping Wait. A sport
Do not disturb mode: used to remind do not disturb
(1) Shake and take pictures
(2) Turn your wrist to turn on the screen switch, music control
(3) Bright screen time setting, display brightness setting
(4) Bracelet interface customization, dial setting
(5) Heart rate measurement switch
(6) Time format setting
(7) Bracelet language setting
(8) Sports goals
Create your account
Create a SMART-TIME PRO account to transfer your watch data to your mobile App. Then, you can view the day’s motion data and set the movement goal and etc. On. the APP.
1-You can scan the QR code on the watch or scan the QR code here to download.
2-SMART-TIME PRO APP supports iOS11.0, Android 4.4, and Bluetooth 4.0 or above operating systems, and is suitable for most smartphones on the market.
1-Open mobile phone Bluetooth start APP to enter home page click ” device” button> click ” bonded device” button, APP then auto search the watch select ” JR-FT1″.
2-The Watch displays a pairing notification Click the button to confirm pairing the blue Bluetooth icon is displayed on the top left of the watch, and it has been paired successfully.
1- You need to use Android 4.4 or IOS 11.0 and above system.
2- The watch can only be paired with one mobile phone. If you want to pair other mobile phones, please unbind the current one before pairing.
Long press the power button on the right side for 8seconds. when the progress bar reaches 100%, the watch is turned on.
Note: If the progress bar does not reach 100%, the watch will not respond.
Power-on state—pull-down “shortcut menu“ —click ” setting”icon —pick the system menu —click”power off”.
Note: The watch will turn off automatically after the ultra-low-power chock warning.