Anker PowerPort III Nano 20W USB-C Charger With PowerI Q 3.0 Technology
- Rs.150 (Within Karachi)
- Rs.200 (Other Cities)
- 100% Genuine Guaranteed Products
- SMS / Email notifications at all stages of delivery
- Warranty Policy
- Different payment methods
- Best price
- Cash on delivery (On Select Items)
- Bank Transfer
Model Number: A2633 Highly integrated technology - Anker's latest technology uses a stacked design with custom magnetic components to reduce size, increase efficiency and improve heat dissipation.
- COLOR: WHITE
- Total Waltage : 20W
- Input : 100-240V 0.6A 50-60Hz
- Output : 5V=3A/9V=2.22A
- Works with Most Handheld Devices
- 20W output is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12
- Space-Saving Design At 50% smaller than a standard 18W iPhone charger
- Boost efficiency, and improve heat dissipation. This allows Anker Nano to support an 20W max output
- provides more power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet
- Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger
- Provide up to 20W charging to most flagship phones including iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S20 as well as smartwatches and earbuds.
- The Power Your iPhone Needs
Anker Nano is designed with a 20W output to match the max input of iPhone 12, so you can provide exactly as much power as your iPhone needs.
Charge iPhone 11 to 53% in just 30 minutes—that’s up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger.
Compact and Portable
Measuring just over 1 inch on each side and weighing about the same as a AA battery, this is a high-speed charger with unrivaled power and portability.
One for All
Anker Nano is optimized to work flawlessly with a wide range of smartphones, tablets, and more, so now you can charge all of your mobile devices via a single ultra-portable charger.
Advanced Charging Technology
Anker’s latest technology uses a stacked design with custom magnetic components to reduce size, boost efficiency, and improve heat dissipation.
iPhone 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone SE (2nd generation) /11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8;
iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th / 3rd / 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 11-inch 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 10.5-inch; iPad Air 4th / 3rd generation; Pad 8th / 7th generation; iPad mini 5th generation
, AirPods, Apple Watch
Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+; Note 9 / 8; Pixel 3a / 3XL / 3 / 2 XL / 2, and More
Input: 100-240V 0.6A 50-60Hz
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
After connecting to iPhone (8 / 8 Plus / X / XS Max / XS / XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+, but does not support full-speed fast charging.
Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (Cables sold separately).
– You May Also Like –