- Self-terminating, no tool required: This toolless UTP CAT6 keystone Jack is a female RJ45 connector for networking; twisted to terminate CAT6 cables at a 180° angle, designed to smoothly snap into most of the standard keystone applications.
- Housing Materials: Made with 50μgold plated connector and full copper conductor, Prevent the corrosion over time; ABS case for fire resistance; Features a dust-proof shutter to ensure signal transmission.
- Features: Cat 6 performance to future-proof your network|Backwards compatible to 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet CAT5 CAT5E CAT6. Complies with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard; labeled for T568A and T568B wiring scheme next to wire clips; 110 or Krone type termination are both supportive; It accepts 22 to 26 AWG solid Ethernet Patch Cords.
- Applications: The Jack is compatible with a wide range of patch panels, surface mount boxes, or wall plates (face plates). It is quite versatile that can be mounted with different type of keystones on a same plate. Note that the height of our keystones is such that two cannot be used too close up and down in a wall-plate of 3 or 6 ports
- Packaging: 5 pcs CAT6 Keystone Module Connector Per Bag.