Adata HD 330 2.5″ Shock Resistant External HDD Durable
₨8,100.00 – ₨10,900.00
- Rs.150 (Within Karachi)
- Rs.200 (Other Cities)
- 100% Genuine Guaranteed Products
- SMS / Email notifications at all stages of delivery
- Warranty Policy
- Different payment methods
- Best price
- Cash on delivery (On Select Items)
- Bank Transfer
- The ADATA, HD-330 1TB/2TB External Hard Drive is back stronger and bigger than before.
- Its impact-absorbing rubber coating and three-layer construction make it extremely durable to protect your contents, all while looking cool.
- We now offer it in three colors: blue, black, and red.
- The triple-layer construction of the HD-330 incorporates unique silicone material with exceptional elasticity to provide great shock absorption on all axes.
- Data fidelity keeps increasing, and files continue to grow. Videos are in 4K and will soon be 8K, games are massive, and on it goes.
- The HD-330 portable hard drive features a brilliant blue LED indicator to indicate power and data transfer status.
- The housing is constructed of durable composite plastic material, highly resistant to scratching and marring.
|Capacity||1TB / 2TB|
|Color||Black / Blue / Red|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||121 x 81 x 21mm / 4.8 x 3.2 x 0.8″ (1TB/2TB)
126.8 x 98.5 x 26.7mm / 5.2 x 3.8 x 1.01″ (4TB)
|Weight||201g / 7.01oz (1TB/2TB) , 390g / 13.7oz (4TB)|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen1 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)|
|Texture||Plastic / Rubber|
|Opt. Voltage||DC 5V, 900mA|
|System requirements||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
|Accessories||USB 3.2 Gen1 cable; Quick Start Guide|
|Opt. Temperature||5°C (41°F) to 50°C (121°F)|
|Note||1. HDD to Go free software is only compatible with Windows.
2. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by the system environment.
3. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging into two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
4. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are the same specification and feature the same performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1
– You May Also Like –