- Wireless sound can be good, or it can be great.
- Those earbuds are usually designed to emphasize substance over style, and that’s more or less the case with True Capsule.
- Here you’ll find their waterproofing is a little minimalistic, and they don’t provide any notable noise-blocking features.
- That makes these headphones have a more generalist design, rather than a specialist design aimed at one set of niche circumstances.
- The outside of each earbud uses a touch control surface, which you can tap in order to move between various control options.
- Trying to lower the volume, skip between tracks, or answer a call? A couple of taps can help you out.
- When you look at some really high end earbuds, its often possible to find kits with as many as seven sets of tips available.