- Stores and transfers content faster with high-speed
- USB 3.1 performance
- Stylish metal design with exceptional durability
- Securely protects files using an advanced security software solution with 256-bit AES encryption
- Reliably stores and transfers photos, videos, files, and more
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1) enabled; backwards compatible
- with USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Compatible with PC and Mac?systems
- 2-year limited warranty
- Metal flash drive with style and performance
Store your data with the stylish Lexar?JumpDrive?M45 USB 3.1 Flash Drive. The metal finish serves as both an elegant design and durable protective cover for your files. With fast USB 3.1 transfer speeds up to 250MB/s read1, you?l quickly transfer files, photos, and videos in no time. Available in capacity options from 32GB to 256GB.Store and Transfer Content Faster
With fast USB 3.1 performance, this drive delivers speeds up to 250MB/s read1 so you can get to your content quicker. And for added versatility, the drive is backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices.
Durable and Stylish
The stylish, elegant metal design also provides you with exceptional durability. The Lexar?JumpDrive?M45 is designed for your convenience. It comes with a lanyard or keyring that makes it easy to take it with you on the go.
- Security every step of the way
Looking to protect personal information, financial records, or other sensitive files on the go? JumpDrive M45 includes an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption to help protect your essential files against corruption, loss, and deletion. Easily create a password-protected vault that automatically encrypts data. And for peace of mind, files that are deleted from the vault are securely erased and can? be recovered. Capacities to store all your data JumpDrive M45 comes in a wide range of capacities?32/64/128/256GB. These options make it easy to find one to suit your needs and store more of your data in one place.Rigorously tested
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.